Get started with our most popular resources just for you. Open the tabs below to learn more or scroll down to browse what’s featured now.
HOW IT WORKS
Hey there! You've found one of our "Start Pages" at pursueGOD.org. In this section we'll explain how to use this page with a group or mentor. If you're already connected with a mentor, keep reading to learn how it works. If you need us to connect you with someone to help you pursue God, click here.
Before you start...
At pursueGOD.org, our mission is to empower conversations to help people pursue God. We believe that real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. But keep this in mind: no one can pursue God for you. If you've been invited into a mentoring relationship, your mentor is ready to invest in you. But don't make your mentor work harder than you. Be "all in" with your pursuit of God, no matter where you stand right now.
The FLEX Method
So here's how to pursue God with our free online resources. We call it the "FLEX" method, and it takes just three simple steps:
- FIND A TOPIC. Browse our resources and pick a topic that you want to learn about (scroll down on this Start Page for recommended topics). All of our content starts with a short video and includes a summary article.
- LEARN ABOUT IT. This is where you take ownership. On your own, watch the video and check out the related topics as needed. Some people like to journal on the topic, going through the discussion questions ahead of time and taking notes. How you prep is up to you, but remember: no one can pursue God for you. You'll get out of this what you put into it.
- EXPLORE IT TOGETHER. This is where your group or mentor fits in. Get together in person or over the phone, and simply have a conversation. That's where real life-change happens: when people have honest, informed conversations.
And that's it. One topic at a time, discover the truth of the Bible. Talk about life, faith, family, and more. Our tools empower conversations so you can pursue God at your own pace. And when you're ready to go "full circle" in your pursuit of God, we recommend that you complete "The Pathway".
At PG, we want to see people around the world living out a full-circle pursuit of God: trusting Jesus, honoring God, and helping others pursue God. To help you to do this, we've put together a 10-week track called "The Pathway". It's an expanded version of our Foundations series, and it will guide you through the most basic steps you need to take to become a whole-hearted follower of Jesus. Go through The Pathway with your mentor, and soon you'll be ready to help someone else pursue God.
Ready to get started? Scroll down to explore some of our most popular topics in this particular category. For more information about pursueGOD.org, check out our About Page.
At PG, we believe Jesus wants everyone to get in the game and start making disciples. Learn how to use our free resources for disciple-making on our Mentor Page.
- Body Image From a Christian Perspective
- Dealing with Doubt (Series)
- Does It Matter What I Say on Social Media?
- Drive (Series)
- Endorsing Shoes and the Good News
- Everything That’s True of Jesus Is True of You (Students)
- FCA Leadership (Series)
- Fitting Jesus into an Athlete’s Life
- God’s Plan for Dealing with Habits
- Habits (Series)
- How Stuff Works (Series)
- How to Make Your Faith Your Own
- How to Win at Everything (Series)
- Humanity in God’s Image
- Jesus: The Series (Series)
- Kinda Sorta Christian (Series)
- Should an Athlete Stand or Kneel?
- Stressed: How Jesus Gives Us an Edge (Series)
- Teen Anxiety and Depression: How to Overcome (Students)
- The Identity Triangle for Christian Athletes
- The LEGO Principle (Series)
- The What How About Prayer
- Three Marks of a Great Team Leader
- Toxic (Series)
- Unlocking Your Potential as an Athlete
- When God Doesn’t Feel Close Anymore (Students)
- Where Do You Find Your Identity?
- Who Are You Playing For?
- Why Are My Prayers Unanswered?
- Your Identity in Christ
Just as a massive tree starts off as a small seed, every athlete has hidden potential that is ready to blossom.
The “stand or kneel” debate in the NFL has become a major political and social media buzz topic. What biblical insights can we gain about this controversial issue?
Social media is new, but using words for good is not.
When a person becomes a Christian, the Bible says that person is “in Christ”.
We all desire to know how we fit in and ultimately what our value is in the world
Prayer is a spiritual discipline that every believer should have in their life. But how do you do it?
Have you ever felt like your prayers aren’t being answered? In this topic, Joel Jovaine explains how to understand why your prayers aren’t being answered.
You may have been born and raised on the gospel and biblical teaching, but do you really have a personal relationship with God?
Many times in our lives we pray for doors to be opened and for new possibilities to appear. But God doesn’t always answer in our timing.
Shaelin shares about how she broke through anxiety and depression with the help of God and his people.
With athletes having such regimented lives, it might not be easy to find the space and time for Jesus. Here’s how.
What are the driving factors for people to pursue God? Why do people bother going to church or reading the Bible? These three answers may drive you in your own pursuit.
All athletes struggle with the pressure of performance. Find out how the identity triangle can help you in your athletic and spiritual lives.
Sports, family, money, success… what defines you?
Athletes play for all sorts of reasons: Pride, competition, for their parents, for themselves… Who do you play for?
God knows that bad habits keep us in destructive patterns, so he provides a practical plan to help us overcome undesired habits.
Find out what God has to say about identifying and overcoming the bad habits that wreck your life.
God teaches you how to be thankful for your body, and stop worrying about your appearance.
Everyone struggles with doubt. Find out how God wants us to handle it.
In this 4 lesson Sermonlink series we investigate the different types of stress we encounter in everyday life, learning how God uses it to transform us into better people.
Michael Jordan, LeBron James and Kevin Garnett leverage their influence. Can you?
Learn the basic mission and strategy of FCA to help you buy in and make a lasting impact as a coach or athlete.
Do you believe in God, but live like he doesn’t exist? You might be a kinda, sorta Christian.
In this series, we dissect our emotions, friendships, forgiveness, and generosity in order to see how we can grow in each area.