Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Are you ready to start a relationship with God by trusting Jesus? This conversation will help you get to your defining moment of faith.
- Faith is like a two-sided coin.
- Faith changes your past, present, and future.
- Faith is a personal decision only you can make.
Romans 10:9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
See Also: New Believers, Salvation
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Do you have any questions about Jesus that are keeping you from putting your faith in him? Make a list and talk about each one.
- Describe the “attitude of faith” in your own words. Is that your attitude toward Jesus? Explain.
- Read Romans 3:22. Do you believe that verse applies to you? Why or why not?
- Have you ever prayed the sinner’s prayer (see above)? If so, when? If not, do you want to do it today?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Faith 101 series.