- How to Mentor a Younger Man
- What Mentors Make
- Getting from A to X
- Key Discoveries in a Pursuit of God
- The Structure Curve for FLEX Mentoring
- Close the Loop
- 3 Ways to Invite Into a Discipleship Relationship
- The Starter Convo
- The Tension Between Relationship and Mission as a Mentor
- Pushing Past the Awkward in a Mentoring Relationship
- Am I Qualified to Baptize Someone?
- How to Mentor a Busy Man
- Getting Rejected in Mentoring
- Expectations in Mentoring
- What is PursueGOD Mentoring All About?
- How to Pray for the People You Mentor
- The Importance of Relationships in Mentoring
- Working Your Hit List
- How Do Start Pages Work on PursueGOD.org?
- Mentoring Tips from a Millennial
- How to Power Through in Mentoring
- Here’s What You’ll Get Out of Mentoring
- iPhone Tips for Mentors
- The Full Circle Mindset for Christian Men
- What Is Mentoring and Who Should Do It?
- Boundaries in Mentoring Others
- How NOT to Start Mentoring
- The Mentoring Law of Discovery
- Calvinism, Arminianism, and Disciple-Making
- Mentoring at Church
- Mentoring New Believers
- Listening for Someone’s Defining Moment
- The 5 Steps to Empowering a Mentor
- The 3 Principles of PursueGOD Mentoring
- The FLEX Method for Students
- 4 Stages of Biblical Mentoring
- Jesus Wasn’t Unwilling to Serve | John 13
- 3 People Lists for Biblical Mentoring
- What Do I Say To My Friend Who Keeps On Sinning?
- Why Make the Switch to PursueGOD Group Content for Women?
- Frameworks Make Mentoring Better
- Empowering Mentors to the Nth Generation
- Marriage Mentoring Handoffs in Ministry
- How to Start Mentoring Conversations Anywhere
- Methodolatry vs. Disciple-making
- Why Use The Mentor (FLEX) Method?
- How to Help Someone Pursue God| The “FLEX” Method
- Here’s the Real Reason No One Makes Disciples
- How Mentoring Works in the Parenting Years
- You Were Born to Reproduce
- What is the Best Way to Share My Faith?
- How Do I Start a Hard Conversation?
- Where to Draw the Line with Someone Rebelling Against God
- Here’s How Marriage Mentoring Really Works
- Your Role and God’s Role in Making Disciples
- What Mentors Make
- How to Make Disciples
- Why Make Disciples?
- How Groups and Mentoring Work: The Basic Commitments
- Mentoring Former Mormons (Playlist)
- The 3 Phases of PG Mentoring
- What Does Mentoring Look Like?
- Mentoring at Home in Real Life
- The Fifth Threshold: Following | The Five Thresholds #6
- The Fourth Threshold: Seeking | The Five Thresholds #5
- The Third Threshold: Open to Change | The Five Thresholds #4
- The Second Threshold: Curiosity | The Five Thresholds of Faith #3
- The First Threshold: Trust | The Five Thresholds of Faith #2
- The Five Thresholds of Faith Intro
- How to Use FLEXTALK as a Bridge Site to PursueGOD
- Starting a PG Men’s Group
- 7 Tips for Getting Started as a Mentor
- How to Be a Disciple-Maker Maker
- How to Be a Catalyst in Your Church
- The Mentor Tree and the Law of 2 Generations
- When to Stop Mentoring Someone
- How NOT to Make Disciples
- How to Make Disciples
- What Is a Disciple?
- Why Make Disciples?
- Jason | How Mentoring Changes Lives
- Help! I Don’t Have Anyone to Mentor
- Keeping Track of Your Qualified Mentors
- The 3 Truth-Sharing Environments
- Taking the Handoff for Groups or Mentoring
- How to Start a Student Mentoring Group
- Do I Really Have to Talk to People About God?
- The 4 Mentoring Environments
- 5 Practical Tips for Marriage Mentors
- How Long Should You Mentor Someone?
- 5 Lame Excuses Not to Mentor
- 5 Reasons You Should Mentor
- The Maturity Myth
- How Do I Start a Mentoring Relationship?
- How to Mentor Over the Phone
- How to Motivate Your Mentee to Keep Coming Back
- 9 Things Your Pastor Won’t Tell You About Mentoring
- Understanding Relational Discipleship
- How to Share the Truth in Love
- Sharing the Right Truth at the Right Time
- Sharing the Last 10%
- How Do I Love People I Don’t Like?
- How PursueGOD Works
- 5 Tips to Keep Mentoring Simple
- 3 Mentoring Principles for Biblical Discipleship
A lot of men have scorecards at work to measure their success. Here’s one for your home life.
How can the Gospel help with the racial issues in America?
Religious communities are notorious for separating insiders from outsiders. But when Jesus came, everything changed.
Is reading the Bible really worth the time and effort? It is…but it’s going to cost you.
Long, flowy hair and the well-trimmed beard…really?
Dads, your daughters need to know they are loved by God and by you.
Sometimes it feels like God gives us too many commandments, but the truth is there is a good reason behind them.
Whether you’re religious or not, you probably have some idea of Jesus in your head. This section of Colossians will give you a more complete picture.
We all have insecurities, and being honest about them is an important part of dealing with them.
All hope isn’t lost after an affair. Your marriage can be saved if you have forgiveness and humility.
Being a servant leader within a military structure can seem like an oxymoron but it’s far more attainable and effective than one might think.
Nobody likes to be told what to do. What role do other believers have in your life?
The message of Jesus has been changing lives for over 2000 years, and it’s as powerful today as it was the first time it was spoken.
Marriage takes work, especially in the military. Here’s how to prepare for your next deployment.
Even though they mean well, a lot of Christian social media accounts are giving people a false image of what Christianity is really about.
Jesus taught his followers not to judge – but it’s the most misinterpreted verse in the entire Bible.
The apostle Paul lists four practical habits to foster the peace from God that passes all understanding.
While it’s great to fill your life with God’s word, there are benefits to learning from non-Christians.
Learn how our resources at pursueGOD.org can help you talk to your teen in a meaningful way.
The third foundational truth for pursuing God is that your life on earth is not about you, but about joining God in his mission in this world.
It’s hard to ask for help, but only those who humble themselves will find their way back to God.
Check out our full topical index to find your next conversation.
OUR CORE VALUES
At PursueGOD.org, we believe real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. So we're building our tools on 3 core values:
We base our content on timeless principles from the Bible.
We work to explain things in a way anyone can understand.
We love giving away high-quality resources every week.