- What Mentors Make
- Getting from A to X
- Key Discoveries in a Pursuit of God
- The Structure Curve for FLEX Mentoring
- Close the Loop
- 3 Ways to Invite Into a Discipleship Relationship
- The Starter Conversation
- The Tension Between Relationship and Mission as a Mentor
- Pushing Past the Awkward in a Mentoring Relationship
- Am I Qualified to Baptize Someone?
- How to Mentor a Busy Man
- Getting Rejected in Mentoring
- Expectations in Mentoring
- What is PursueGOD Mentoring All About?
- How to Pray for the People You Mentor
- The Importance of Relationships in Mentoring
- Working Your Hit List
- How Do Start Pages Work on PursueGOD.org?
- Mentoring Tips from a Millennial
- How to Power Through in Mentoring
- Here’s What You’ll Get Out of Mentoring
- iPhone Tips for Mentors
- Launching a Mentor-Based Youth Ministry
- Boundaries in Mentoring Others
- How NOT to Start Mentoring
- The Mentoring Law of Discovery
- Mentoring at Church
- Mentoring New Believers
- Listening for Someone’s Defining Moment
- The 5 Steps to Empowering a Mentor
- The 3 Principles of PursueGOD Mentoring
- The FLEX Method for Students
- 4 Stages of Biblical Mentoring
- 3 People Lists for Biblical Mentoring
- What Do I Say To My Friend Who Keeps On Sinning?
- Why Make the Switch to PursueGOD Group Content for Women?
- Frameworks Make Mentoring Better
- Daily Journal for Pastors
- Empowering Mentors to the Nth Generation
- Marriage Mentoring Handoffs in Ministry
- How to Start Mentoring Conversations Anywhere
- Methodolatry vs. Disciple-making
- Why Use The Mentor (FLEX) Method?
- How to Help Someone Pursue God| The “FLEX” Method
- Here’s the Real Reason No One Makes Disciples
- How Mentoring Works in the Parenting Years
- You Were Born to Reproduce
- What is the Best Way to Share My Faith?
- Where to Draw the Line with Someone Rebelling Against God
- Here’s How Marriage Mentoring Really Works
- Your Role and God’s Role in Making Disciples
- What Mentors Make | Mentor Training Series #3
- How Mentors Do It | Mentor Training #2
- Why Make Disciples?
- How Groups and Mentoring Work: The Basic Commitments
- Mentoring Former Mormons (Playlist)
- The 3 Phases of PG Mentoring
- What Does Mentoring Look Like?
- Mentoring at Home in Real Life
- Starting a PG Men’s Group
- How to Make Disciples
- 9 Things Your Pastor Won’t Tell You About Mentoring
- How PursueGOD Works
It’s easy to become resentful toward God when your relationship with him is defined by your unfulfilled expectations.
Leaning on God’s word during anxious times is one of the best things you can do as a student.
Is baptism necessary for someone to be saved from their sins? It’s a hot question, especially for new Christians.
Paul reprimanded the church in Corinth for being good at playing church but being bad at giving. It’s a message for every wealthy Christian to hear.
One of our greatest needs is to be understood by others. This is especially true for a healthy marriage. Learn what it means to really listen so your spouse can feel most understood by you.
If you want to go deeper in your relationship with God, one important step is to go deeper in your study of his word, the Bible.
Parents, our job is hard so let’s break it down into more bite sized pieces so we can feel like we have some sort of a plan or strategy.
“Fasting” is a forgotten spiritual discipline that Christians have practiced for centuries.
The parable of the shrewd manager (Luke 16:1-13) is one of the most difficult lessons of Jesus to unpack. It seems like he wants us to root for the dishonest guy in the story, but if we dig a little deeper, we see that there are some important lessons to learn.
“The Antichrist” can be a divisive topic amongst Christians. Who is this mysterious man who will usher in the end?
So you’re reading the Bible. But what if someone disagrees with your interpretation?
Learn how responding to your spouse’s subtle hints or suggestions can make your marriage healthy and strong.
Many times in our lives we pray for doors to be opened and for new possibilities to appear. But God doesn’t always answer in our timing.
One of the most common themes in the Bible is “struggle.” For Christian athletes, that means you’ll need grit.
How would you rate your use of social media as a Christian? Allen Parr points out some of the traps Christians fall into while using social media.
Everyone gets hurt, so everyone needs to understand how forgiveness works.
Did you know that eating family meals together is vital to the health of your kids?
The Bible shows us people who turn from their old lives and embrace new lives in Christ. But what if you can’t identify this moment in your own life?
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
God worked for six days and then he rested to create the world. This has an impact on how we should view the Christian work ethic.
You can have confidence in the growth and progress of God’s work (in you and others), even if it seems insignificant at the time.
Check out our full topical index to find your next conversation.
OUR CORE VALUES
At PursueGOD.org, we believe real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. So we're building our tools on 3 core values:
We base our content on timeless principles from the Bible.
We work to explain things in a way anyone can understand.
We love giving away high-quality resources every week.