Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Just like a broken phone can be fixed, people can be fixed too.
- God sees us today because he is looking for us and we are his children.
- God is always able to put back the pieces of our life that we feel like are no longer useable.
- Not only can God make us whole again, but he can also use us to accomplish his purpose for our lives.
- God sent Jesus to die on the cross for us because he determined that we were worth it.
Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
See Also: Jesus, Salvation
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Do you have a story like the one of the phone? If so, what happened?
- Do you believe that God is looking for you? What evidence do you have to back it up?
- Read Psalm 34:18. What does this verse say that God does? Explain a time when you feel like God made you whole again.
- How does God saying we’re worth fixing change the way you see yourself?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.