- In Revelation 6, Christians who died are consciously in the presence of God. They are aware that God has not yet judged those who killed them. They have an awareness of both time and space.
- Fulfillment in heaven comes from being with Christ. It does not come from being blissfully unaware of everything transpiring on earth.
- No biblical evidence supports the idea that those in heaven are watching us 24/7 on some sort of “heaven cam.”
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- What do you think heaven will be like? Where do you get your ideas from?
- Read Revelation 6:9-10 and Luke 15:10. What do these verses tell us about the connection between heaven and earth?
- How does it make you feel that believers in heaven might be aware of (at least some of) what happens here on earth? Explain.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.