Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Jesus reveals the invisible God. Colossians 1:15
- Jesus rules over creation. Colossians 1:15
- Everything was created through Jesus. Colossians 1:16
- Everything was made for Jesus. Colossians 1:16
- Jesus holds all of creation together right now. Colossians 1:17
- Jesus is the head of the church. Colossians 1:18
- Jesus reigns over death. Colossians 1:18
- Jesus is fully God. Colossians 1:19
- Jesus has the power to save you. Colossians 1:20
- Jesus has the desire to save you. Colossians 1:21-22
Colossians 1:19-20 For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.