Young Adult Topics
- Young Adults 101
- How to Mentor a Younger Man
- How Much Money Should Christians Save?
- Finding Balance in a Polarized World
- Trusting God When Applying to College
- What to Say When People Ask Why You’re Not Dating
- Before You Date, Be Content with Your Life
- Prepare Your Kids to Pursue God in College
- When Should You Start Dating?
- Guilt & Repentance
- Tips for Relating to Your Adult Children
- How to Help a Friend Who Is Thinking About Suicide (Students)
- What Every Healthy Relationship Must Have
- Can I Live with My Boyfriend or Girlfriend if We’re Not Having Sex?
- Something Every Girl Needs to Hear
- The Christian Student’s Survival Guide
- Where Do You Find Your Identity?
- Who Are You Playing For?
- How to Abstain from Pornography
- Q1 for Twentysomethings
- A Giving Challenge for Christians
- Body Image From a Christian Perspective
- Christian Dating Secrets REVEALED! (Students)
- The Fifth Threshold: Following | The Five Thresholds #6
- The Fourth Threshold: Seeking | The Five Thresholds #5
- The Third Threshold: Open to Change | The Five Thresholds #4
- The Five Thresholds of Faith
- The Five Thresholds of Faith Intro
- Christians at College
- Cohabitation vs Commitment
- Get in the Game
- Is Everything Really Going to Work Out?
- 5 Benefits of Sexual Purity as a Young Man
- Resurrection Evidence: 5 Reasons to Believe that Jesus Really Rose
- Is It OK for Christians to Live Together Before They Get Married?
- Driven by Good
- How Far Is Too Far Before Marriage?
- Overcoming Toxic Thoughts
- The Skeptical Student #1: Setting Up the Encounter
- The Skeptical Student #2: Meet Nathanael
- How to Start a Young Adults Group
- Is Masturbation a Sin According to the Bible?
- Practical Advice for College Students
Young Adult Series
A lot of men have scorecards at work to measure their success. Here’s one for your home life.
How can the Gospel help with the racial issues in America?
Religious communities are notorious for separating insiders from outsiders. But when Jesus came, everything changed.
Is reading the Bible really worth the time and effort? It is…but it’s going to cost you.
Long, flowy hair and the well-trimmed beard…really?
Dads, your daughters need to know they are loved by God and by you.
Sometimes it feels like God gives us too many commandments, but the truth is there is a good reason behind them.
Whether you’re religious or not, you probably have some idea of Jesus in your head. This section of Colossians will give you a more complete picture.
We all have insecurities, and being honest about them is an important part of dealing with them.
All hope isn’t lost after an affair. Your marriage can be saved if you have forgiveness and humility.
Being a servant leader within a military structure can seem like an oxymoron but it’s far more attainable and effective than one might think.
Nobody likes to be told what to do. What role do other believers have in your life?
The message of Jesus has been changing lives for over 2000 years, and it’s as powerful today as it was the first time it was spoken.
Marriage takes work, especially in the military. Here’s how to prepare for your next deployment.
Even though they mean well, a lot of Christian social media accounts are giving people a false image of what Christianity is really about.
Jesus taught his followers not to judge – but it’s the most misinterpreted verse in the entire Bible.
The apostle Paul lists four practical habits to foster the peace from God that passes all understanding.
While it’s great to fill your life with God’s word, there are benefits to learning from non-Christians.
Learn how our resources at pursueGOD.org can help you talk to your teen in a meaningful way.
The third foundational truth for pursuing God is that your life on earth is not about you, but about joining God in his mission in this world.
It’s hard to ask for help, but only those who humble themselves will find their way back to God.
Check out our full topical index to find your next conversation.
OUR CORE VALUES
At PursueGOD.org, we believe real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. So we're building our tools on 3 core values:
We base our content on timeless principles from the Bible.
We work to explain things in a way anyone can understand.
We love giving away high-quality resources every week.