- Harness the Power of Thankfulness
- Advice for a Young Mom
- What is a Grief Burst?
- The Comparison Game, Social Media, and Being a New Mom
- Women – Who Sits on the Throne of Your Life?
- Women’s Basics
- Psalm 56 – Trusting God in Desperate Times
- Is It Wrong to Have Guilty Pleasures?
- Divorce: 3 Insights to Help You Survive
- Dealing with Eating Disorders
- Setting Goals That Can Stick
- 3 Principles for Christian Dating
- Proverbs 3:5-6 | Life Verses for Women #4
- Mark 9:24 | Life Verses for Women #3
- Matthew 14:27 | Life Verses for Women #2
- Luke 6:32-33 | Life Verses for Women #1
- Grace: God’s Gift For Everyone
- Why Make the Switch to PursueGOD Group Content for Women?
- What NOT to Say to The Grieving
- Is It Okay for Me to Be the Spiritual Leader if My Husband Isn’t?
- Something Every Girl Needs to Hear
- Should Women Work Outside the Home?
- Should a Woman Be Strong?
- Love Does Not Envy – What is Love
- Pornography Addiction in Marriage
- Body Image From a Christian Perspective
- Watch Your Critical Spirit
- What is Submission?
- How to Overcome Temptation (For Women)
- Shame and Regeneration | Search for Significance #5
- Blame Game vs. Propitiation | Search for Significance #4
- The Approval Addict vs. God’s Reconciliation | Search for Significance #3
- The Search | Search for Significance #1
- The Walkaway Wife Syndrome
- Wives, Don’t “Mother” Your Husbands
- Helping Others | Foundations for Women #3
- Honoring God | Foundations for Women #2
- Abigail | Women of the Old Testament #5
- Hannah | Women of the Old Testament #4
- Miriam | Women of the Old Testament #3
- Deborah | Women of the Old Testament #2
- Sarah | Women of the Old Testament #1
- Faithfulness and Gentleness | Fruits of the Spirit #5
- What Does it Mean to be Submitted to Your Husband?
- Kindness and Goodness | Fruits of the Spirit #4
- Peace and Patience | Fruits of the Spirit #3
- Love and Joy | Fruits of the Spirit #2
- Trusting Jesus | Foundations for Women #1
- 6 Popular Sin Techniques
- An Introduction | Fruits of the Spirit #1
- Be on Mission | Women’s Basics Principle # 3
- Remember Who You Are in Christ | Women’s Basics Principle #2
- God Has to Be Your First Priority | Women’s Basics #1
- Try Praying Scripture to Get Out of a Prayer Rut
- Praying God’s Word Over Your Kids
- What Is The Role Of Women In Ministry?
- Managing Toxic Relationships
- Unhealthy Ways to Handle Toxic People
- How to Forgive the Unforgivable
- Worry, Faith and Trust | Calm My Anxious Heart #5
- Finding Contentment in Relationships and Possessions | Calm My Anxious Heart #4
- Finding Contentment in the Face of Trials | Calm My Anxious Heart #2
- A Life of Contentment | Calm My Anxious Heart #1
- Finding Contentment in Who We Are and What We Do | Calm My Anxious Heart #3
- Women – Worship Jesus Like Mary Did
- 5 Reasons NOT to Watch “50 Shades of Grey”
- Why Should I Submit to My Husband?
- A Testimony of Intimacy with Jesus
It’s easy to become resentful toward God when your relationship with him is defined by your unfulfilled expectations.
Leaning on God’s word during anxious times is one of the best things you can do as a student.
Is baptism necessary for someone to be saved from their sins? It’s a hot question, especially for new Christians.
Paul reprimanded the church in Corinth for being good at playing church but being bad at giving. It’s a message for every wealthy Christian to hear.
One of our greatest needs is to be understood by others. This is especially true for a healthy marriage. Learn what it means to really listen so your spouse can feel most understood by you.
If you want to go deeper in your relationship with God, one important step is to go deeper in your study of his word, the Bible.
Parents, our job is hard so let’s break it down into more bite sized pieces so we can feel like we have some sort of a plan or strategy.
“Fasting” is a forgotten spiritual discipline that Christians have practiced for centuries.
The parable of the shrewd manager (Luke 16:1-13) is one of the most difficult lessons of Jesus to unpack. It seems like he wants us to root for the dishonest guy in the story, but if we dig a little deeper, we see that there are some important lessons to learn.
“The Antichrist” can be a divisive topic amongst Christians. Who is this mysterious man who will usher in the end?
So you’re reading the Bible. But what if someone disagrees with your interpretation?
Learn how responding to your spouse’s subtle hints or suggestions can make your marriage healthy and strong.
Many times in our lives we pray for doors to be opened and for new possibilities to appear. But God doesn’t always answer in our timing.
One of the most common themes in the Bible is “struggle.” For Christian athletes, that means you’ll need grit.
How would you rate your use of social media as a Christian? Allen Parr points out some of the traps Christians fall into while using social media.
Everyone gets hurt, so everyone needs to understand how forgiveness works.
Did you know that eating family meals together is vital to the health of your kids?
The Bible shows us people who turn from their old lives and embrace new lives in Christ. But what if you can’t identify this moment in your own life?
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
God worked for six days and then he rested to create the world. This has an impact on how we should view the Christian work ethic.
You can have confidence in the growth and progress of God’s work (in you and others), even if it seems insignificant at the time.
Check out our full topical index to find your next conversation.
OUR CORE VALUES
At PursueGOD.org, we believe real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. So we're building our tools on 3 core values:
We base our content on timeless principles from the Bible.
We work to explain things in a way anyone can understand.
We love giving away high-quality resources every week.