Questions for Family Devotionals
- Set Up: Watch the video together (see above) or invite someone to summarize the talking points.
- When have you heard the word “sex” before? Have your friends or siblings ever said anything about it to you? If so, what did they say?
- Parents, talk about why marriage is so special to you. What makes it different than other relationships in life?
- Make a list of ways people speak disrespectfully about sex. What will you do to avoid making these mistakes?
- Kids, do you have any questions about sex for your parents?
- Takeaway: Write a personal action step based on this conversation.