We’ve updated our menu and front page at pursueGOD.org to simplify our layout and help you find what you need quicker.
The New Menu
Here’s what you’ll find in our new menu:
- Languages. Now you can translate our entire site with the click of a button. Find languages in the upper-left corner of each page on pursueGOD.org. (This function is still in the works, so please report any problems you have.)
- Browse. We’ve added three ways to browse: topics, series, and categories. Topics are individual posts, series are hand-selected collections of posts, and categories are all posts about faith, family, life, etc.
- Train. We’ve moved our training page to the front-and-center of the menu and have updated our training topics. Check out Training 101.
- Request a Topic. Now you can request a topic if you can’t find what you’re looking for on our site. Find it in the “More” menu.
- Log a Meeting. Use this form to log your mentoring conversations. This is especially great for churches who are using pursueGOD.org to make disciples and disciple-makers. Find it in the “More” menu.
We’re always working to improve our site’s contents and usability. We hope you like the changes. Keep pursuing God!