Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- Many men keep track of their progress at work, but what about at home? Use these four metrics to gauge your parenting.
- Invest financially. Don’t just keep food on the table. Invest in your kids’ education, skillset, and financial future.
- Invest relationally. No matter what, find a way to be present for your kids. Make it a priority and make it consistent.
- Invest academically. Don’t leave all the teaching to the public school. Ask your kids good questions about their studies and help them wade through the tought stuff.
- Invest spiritually. Spiritual well-being of children is a dad’s responsibility, not just mom’s.
Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.