Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
God calls us to live a life that makes Jesus famous. That means learning to honor God every day.
Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.
See Also: Forgiveness, Sermonlink, Spiritual Growth
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Read 1 Peter 1:16. What are some areas you can grow in a “lifestyle of holiness?”
- Read Colossians 3:12. Which attribute would you say you are growing in? Which one do you need the most growth in?
- Read Luke 22:26. Can you think of anyone who has adopted a “me-second” way of life?
- What would happen in the important relationships of life if we put others first rather than putting ourselves first?
- Read Colossians 3:13-14. Share a story of when you were caught up in unforgiveness.
- Read Mattew 18:28-30. Is there anyone that God is challenging you to forgive? What happens when we extend forgiveness to others?
- Read Colossians. 3:17. What’s your reaction to the truth that our actions and words can show others how great Jesus is?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Enough series. Click here for sermon resources.