365 Bible is a YouTube channel that unpacks the Bible in a way that anyone can understand. Browse videos below and share on social media – and subscribe for daily Bible videos.
HOW IT WORKS
Hey there! You’ve found one of our “Partner Pages” at pursueGOD.org – featuring videos and topics from one of our trusted partners. In this section we’ll explain how to use our resources with a group or mentor. If you’re already connected with a mentor, keep reading to learn how it works. If you need us to connect you with someone to help you pursue God, click here.
Before you start…
At pursueGOD.org, our mission is to empower conversations to help people pursue God. We believe that real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. But keep this in mind: no one can pursue God for you. If you’ve been invited into a mentoring relationship, your mentor is ready to invest in you. But don’t make your mentor work harder than you. Be “all in” with your pursuit of God, no matter where you stand right now.
The FLEX Method
So here’s how to pursue God with our free online resources. We call it the “FLEX” method, and it takes just three simple steps:
- FIND A TOPIC. Browse our resources and pick a topic that you want to learn about (scroll down on this Start Page for recommended topics). All of our content starts with a short video and includes a summary article.
- LEARN ABOUT IT. This is where you take ownership. On your own, watch the video and check out the related topics as needed. Some people like to journal on the topic, going through the discussion questions ahead of time and taking notes. How you prep is up to you, but remember: no one can pursue God for you. You’ll get out of this what you put into it.
- EXPLORE IT TOGETHER. This is where your group or mentor fits in. Get together in person or over the phone, and simply have a conversation. That’s where real life-change happens: when people have honest, informed conversations.
And that’s it. One topic at a time, discover the truth of the Bible. Talk about life, faith, family, and more. Our tools empower conversations so you can pursue God at your own pace. And when you’re ready to go “full circle” in your pursuit of God, we recommend that you complete “The Pathway”.
At PG, we want to see people around the world living out a full-circle pursuit of God: trusting Jesus, honoring God, and helping others pursue God. To help you to do this, we’ve put together a 3-month track called “The Pathway”. It’s an expanded version of our Foundations series, and it will guide you through the most basic steps you need to take to become a whole-hearted follower of Jesus. Go through The Pathway with your mentor, and soon you’ll be ready to help someone else pursue God.
Ready to get started? Scroll down to explore some of our most popular topics in this particular category. For more information about pursueGOD.org, check out our About Page.
Here are the topics from this partner on our site. Click to access resources:
- 6 Bible Passages on Homosexuality that Every Christian Should Study and Pray About
- A Chapter a Day: Bible Reading Plan
- Am I Qualified to Baptize Someone?
- Benefits from the Trinity | Get Rich #1 (Students)
- Biblical Lessons on Generosity | 1 Corinthians 16
- Daily Journal: Sexuality
- Don’t Just Follow Your Heart | 2 Corinthians 5
- How Abraham’s Covenant Includes Us
- How Do Start Pages Work on PursueGOD.org?
- How to Mentor a Busy Man
- Is This the End of the World? September 23, 2017
- Jeff Bezos and the Golden Rule
- Jesus Wasn’t Unwilling to Serve | John 13
- Journaling in Your Pursuit of God
- Make Sure You Get Jesus Right
- Marriage Mentoring Handoffs in Ministry
- Moving Beyond Mediocrity | Get Rich #2 (Students)
- Pastoral Priority
- RNC + Social Issues + Love + Matthew 22
- The Holy Spirit and the Bible | 1 Corinthians 2
- The Sinful Nature vs. the Fruit of the Spirit | Galatians 5
- The Unseen World of Spirits
- The Walking Dead | Get Rich #3 (Students)
- Understanding Your Sinful Nature | Galatians 5
- Using PursueGOD.org in Your Parachurch Ministry
- You Can’t Benefit from Truth Unless You Apply It | James 1
- You’ll Need More Than Willpower to Honor God | Galatians 5