Ordinary Faith is a pursueGOD network church in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Use the links below to request a mentor from our church or to learn more about how to use these resources. Scroll down for our most recent sermon topics.
HOW IT WORKS
Hey there! You’ve found one of our “Partner Pages” at pursueGOD.org. In this section we’ll explain how to use our resources with a group or mentor.
Before you start…
At pursueGOD.org, our mission is to empower conversations to help people pursue God. We believe that real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. But keep this in mind: no one can pursue God for you. If you’ve been invited into a mentoring relationship, your mentor is ready to invest in you. But don’t make your mentor work harder than you. Be “all in” with your pursuit of God, no matter where you stand right now.
What does pursueGOD offer for the family?
The FLEX Method
So here’s how to pursue God with our free online resources. We call it the “FLEX” method, and it takes just three simple steps:
- FIND A TOPIC. Browse our resources and pick a topic that you want to learn about (scroll down on this Start Page for recommended topics). All of our content starts with a short video and includes a summary article.
- LEARN ABOUT IT. This is where you take ownership. On your own, watch the video and check out the related topics as needed. Some people like to journal on the topic, going through the discussion questions ahead of time and taking notes. How you prep is up to you, but remember: no one can pursue God for you. You’ll get out of this what you put into it.
- EXPLORE IT TOGETHER. This is where your group or mentor fits in. Get together in person or over the phone, and simply have a conversation. That’s where real life-change happens: when people have honest, informed conversations.
And that’s it. One topic at a time, discover the truth of the Bible. Talk about life, faith, family, and more. Our tools empower conversations so you can pursue God at your own pace. And when you’re ready to go “full circle” in your pursuit of God, we recommend that you complete “The Pathway”.
At PG, we want to see people around the world living out a full-circle pursuit of God: trusting Jesus, honoring God, and helping others pursue God. To help you to do this, we’ve put together a 3-month track called “The Pathway”. It’s an expanded version of our Foundations series, and it will guide you through the most basic steps you need to take to become a whole-hearted follower of Jesus. Go through The Pathway with your mentor, and soon you’ll be ready to help someone else pursue God.
At PG, we believe Jesus wants everyone to get in the game and start making disciples. Learn how to use our free resources for disciple-making on our Mentor Page.
- Posts not found
This Week’s Message
Here’s a listing of our most recent sermons. Click on a link for full-length sermon audio along with small group videos and discussion questions. Find more at ordinaryfaith.net/sermons.
- I Can’t Do It On My Own
- I Just Wish I Could Start Over
- There’s Got to Be Something More
- Forgive, Lead and Deliver Us
- Our Daily Bread
- Your Kingdom
- Our Father
- New Habits
- New Attitudes
- New Thoughts
- New Expectations
- The Guy Who Saved Us All
- The Guy Who Loved Money
- The Guy Who Loved To Talk
- The Girl Who Loved Love
- Say Uncle! STRONG – Surrender to Be Free
- #tribe- #lovefierce
- #tribe- #relationshipgoals
- #tribe- #adulting
- 2018 State of the Church