Get started with our most popular resources on this topic. Open the tabs below to learn more or scroll down to browse what’s featured now.
HOW IT WORKS
At PursueGOD, we make videos that empower conversations… to get people talking about everything that matters. In this section we'll show you how it works so you can start talking with your family, group, or mentor.
The FLEX Method
Try our simple, 3-step method for using our disciple-making resources:
- Find a topic from this Start Page or from our Topical Index.
- Learn about it through the video and related topics.
- Explore it in conversation with a group or mentor.
Our topics are always relevant for today, and our team adds new content every week. Our tools go beyond information to help everyone - at church, at home, at school - to experience whole-life transformation.
The Three Principles
Our tools work best when you understand our three foundational principles for mentoring conversations.
- The Discovery Principle. We believe that conversations can open your eyes to life-changing insights. As you talk through concepts with the people in your world, you’ll begin to internalize the values that matter.
- The Ownership Principle. We believe you only get out of a conversation what you put into it. As you meet with your group or mentor, don’t let someone else work harder for your growth than you.
- The Empowerment Principle. We believe anyone can be empowered to impact the lives of people around them. If you’re being mentored today, we hope someday you’ll join the movement and become a mentor pass on what you're learning.
The 101 "Starter Series" below is a great place to begin if you're new to our tools, giving you a simple pathway for the first 10 topics to talk about from our site.
Join the Movement
PursueGOD is a movement of regular Christ-followers who want to change the world through mentoring. To join our movement and become a mentor, get trained through our Training Page.
If you find our tools useful, please help us to keep them free for the world by donating monthly or with a one-time gift.
- Posts not found