The PG Pathway is a series of steps that will help you go “full circle” in your pursuit of God over the next 3 months. Complete the steps below with a group or mentor. (Need help with these 10 steps? Click here to request a mentor.)
- Warm up with a few topics from a Start Page of your choice. The first few topics you cover with your mentor are important and can lay the groundwork for a meaningful pursuit of God.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #1 to learn how to start a relationship with God. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Talk about getting to your faith moment and becoming a Christ-follower. This is where you’ll have the opportunity to make a personal response of faith if haven’t already.
- Talk about getting baptized – and make plans to do it if you haven’t already. This step doesn’t save you, but it’s an important act of obedience to Jesus.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #2 to learn about how to live as a Christian. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Complete the Christian Basics series to learn the basic values, doctrines, and habits of the Christian life.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #3 to learn about making disciples. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Get trained on pursueGOD mentoring with our Mentor Maker series.
- Start helping someone else pursue God. Visit our Mentoring Page for additional training topics to help you grow as a disciple-maker.
- Try one of our Bible reading plans and continue to develop the important habit of reading the Bible for yourself.
And that’s it! Go through the pathway and then continue to pursue God with additional topics and series… and help others do the same.