The PG Pathway is a series of steps designed for you to take after you’ve spent a few weeks or months on warm up topics from a Start Page of your choice. The Pathway below will put you on track to go “full circle” in your faith, becoming the type of Christ-follower that Jesus envisioned. Complete the steps below with a group or mentor. (Need help with these steps? Click here to request a mentor.)
- Talk about where you stand in your pursuit of God. It’s important to have an honest conversation about this to get clarity on what it means to follow Jesus.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #1 to learn how to start a relationship with God. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Talk about getting to your faith moment and becoming a Christ-follower. This is where you’ll have the opportunity to make a personal response of faith if haven’t already.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #2 to learn about how to live as a Christian. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Talk about the 5 basic Christian beliefs. This will give you a quick overview of some of the most essential biblical doctrines. Later, you can dig in more through our Theology Page.
- Talk about the 5 basic Christian habits. Later, you can dig in more through our Discipleship Page.
- Talk about Foundations Truth #3 to learn about making disciples. See also versions for women, men, students, and kids.
- Talk about how to invite someone into a mentoring relationship. This is the first task of every disciple-maker.
- Talk about how to invest in someone one topic at a time. This is the second task of pursueGOD disciple-making.
- Talk about how training works in PG disciple-making, and learn about your own next steps as you move forward in a full-circle pursuit of God.
And that’s it! Go through the pathway and then continue to pursue God with additional topics and series… and help others do the same. Ready for more? Try one of our Bible reading plans and continue to develop the important habit of reading the Bible for yourself.