- Christian Men and Dating
- Men 101
- 4 Rules for Time Management
- How to Mentor a Busy Man
- Guilt & Repentance
- Men and the Power of the Visual
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries with Your in-Laws
- Pursue Her: A Message to Christian Men | Christian Men and Dating #4
- What Christian Girls Want in a Guy | Christian Men and Dating #3
- Being a Man of God
- What Christian Men Want in a Woman | Christian Men and Dating #2
- Why Many Christian Men Remain Single | Christian Men and Dating #1
- Men – God Designed You to Go to Bed Tired
- Winning the Heart of Your Daughter
- Loving and Protecting Your Kids
- 2 Ways to Be There for Your Kids | Point Man #2
- The Full Circle Mindset for Christian Men
- 3 Men Who Wasted Their Legacies
- Dad and Daughters | Tips for Parenting
- Men, Cherish Your Wives
- The Swiss Army Knife Husband
- What Your Wife Really Wants
- What a Pastor Wishes He Could Say to His Men
- The Dad Scorecard: 4 Ways to Invest in Your Kids
- Helping Others | Foundations for Men #3
- Honoring God | Foundations for Men #2
- Trusting Jesus | Foundations for Men #1
- Why Men Leave the Church
- In-Law Conflict: Your Wife vs Your Mother
- What Your Wife Really Needs to Hear
- 5 Tips for a Manly Prayer Habit | Point Man #6
- Satan’s Strategy to Destroy the Family | Point Man #1
- Feed on Scripture Every Day | Point Man #5
- Foundations for Men
- Warning Signs on the Edge of an Affair | Point Man #3
- Selling Out for a Worthless Moment | Sabotage #2
- Why Abstain from Pornography?
- What Do I Say To My Friend Who Keeps On Sinning?
- Why Switch to PursueGOD for Your Men’s Group
- Where Do You Find Your Identity?
- The Red Rope: What Are You Living For?
- Beware of 4 Modern Day Idols
- Don’t Try to Man Up and Fight the Battle Alone
- Pornography Addiction in Marriage
- 5 Ways to Know if You’re a (Great) Leader
- What Does It Mean For A Man To Lead His Home
- Tony Robbins and the Parable of the Talents
- How to Be a Spiritual Leader in Your Home
- Men Are Called to Be Fierce
- Work Is Toil After Humanity’s Fall
- Your Motivation for Going to Work
- A “One Woman” Kind of Man | Point Man #4
- For the Guys Who Really Screwed Up
- Q1 for Men
- Point Man
- Starting a PG Men’s Group
- A Man’s Code of Honor
- How to Be a Better Husband
- Starting a PG Men’s Group
- Why Am I Always Irritable?
- Shame and Regeneration | Search for Significance #5
- Blame Game vs. Propitiation | Search for Significance #4
- The Approval Addict vs. God’s Reconciliation | Search for Significance #3
- The Search | Search for Significance #1
- Emotions for Men
- How to Be a Catalyst in Your Church
- The Walkaway Wife Syndrome
- Let Go of Your Burden
- Trust Your Instruments
- 5 Benefits of Sexual Purity as a Young Man
- What to Do When “Bad Guilt” Gets Triggered
- 6 Popular Sin Techniques
- Is It Ok For A Christian To Have A Concealed Handgun License?
- Does Bad Luck Mean You’re a Bad Person?
- How to Forgive the Unforgivable
- Four Corner Leadership at Work
- Men’s Track #1: The Essentials
- Four Corner Leadership at Home
- 5 Steps for Choking Out Temptation in Your Life
- 3 Things Every Parent Should Know about Getting Involved at Church
- Leadership Traps
- Marriage Tips from Jesus: Keeping Your Word
- Marriage Tips from Jesus: Divorce
What’s the most important relationship in the home? The answer might surprise you.
It’s easy to become resentful toward God when your relationship with him is defined by your unfulfilled expectations.
Leaning on God’s word during anxious times is one of the best things you can do as a student.
Is baptism necessary for someone to be saved from their sins? It’s a hot question, especially for new Christians.
Paul reprimanded the church in Corinth for being good at playing church but being bad at giving. It’s a message for every wealthy Christian to hear.
One of our greatest needs is to be understood by others. This is especially true for a healthy marriage. Learn what it means to really listen so your spouse can feel most understood by you.
If you want to go deeper in your relationship with God, one important step is to go deeper in your study of his word, the Bible.
Parents, our job is hard so let’s break it down into more bite sized pieces so we can feel like we have some sort of a plan or strategy.
“Fasting” is a forgotten spiritual discipline that Christians have practiced for centuries.
The parable of the shrewd manager (Luke 16:1-13) is one of the most difficult lessons of Jesus to unpack. It seems like he wants us to root for the dishonest guy in the story, but if we dig a little deeper, we see that there are some important lessons to learn.
“The Antichrist” can be a divisive topic amongst Christians. Who is this mysterious man who will usher in the end?
So you’re reading the Bible. But what if someone disagrees with your interpretation?
Learn how responding to your spouse’s subtle hints or suggestions can make your marriage healthy and strong.
Many times in our lives we pray for doors to be opened and for new possibilities to appear. But God doesn’t always answer in our timing.
One of the most common themes in the Bible is “struggle.” For Christian athletes, that means you’ll need grit.
How would you rate your use of social media as a Christian? Allen Parr points out some of the traps Christians fall into while using social media.
Everyone gets hurt, so everyone needs to understand how forgiveness works.
Did you know that eating family meals together is vital to the health of your kids?
The Bible shows us people who turn from their old lives and embrace new lives in Christ. But what if you can’t identify this moment in your own life?
Do you know your spouse better than their bestie? You should, and a love map can help.
God worked for six days and then he rested to create the world. This has an impact on how we should view the Christian work ethic.
Check out our full topical index to find your next conversation.
OUR CORE VALUES
At PursueGOD.org, we believe real life change happens when people have honest, informed conversations. So we're building our tools on 3 core values:
We base our content on timeless principles from the Bible.
We work to explain things in a way anyone can understand.
We love giving away high-quality resources every week.