Browse Topics (A-Z)
- 2 Ways to Be There for Your Kids | Point Man #2
- 3 Men Who Wasted Their Legacies
- 3 Tips For Dads Raising Daughters
- Being a Man of God
- How to Mentor a Busy Man
- How to Mentor a Younger Man
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries with Your in-Laws
- Loving and Protecting Your Kids
- Men – God Designed You to Go to Bed Tired
- Men and the Power of the Visual
- The Full Circle Mindset for Christian Men
- Why Many Christian Men Remain Single | Christian Men and Dating #1
- Winning the Heart of Your Daughter
If you‘re an older guy, the simplest way to start mentoring is to pick a younger guy.
Dads play a major role in the development of their daughters. Learn some practical tips that can help you raise godly women in today’s challenging world.
Have you ever struggled at mentoring a busy man? Following these three steps can lead you to success in mentoring a busy man.
Men spend billions of dollars every year to look at naked or scantily-clad women. By comparison, women spend virtually nothing to see unclothed men. What’s going on?
Setting healthy boundaries with your in-laws is one of the most practical – and difficult – tasks for any couple. Here are a few simple tips…
What steps can men take to come closer to God’s vision for a man?
Why are so many Christ-loving guys still single? The answers may be hard to hear. Unlocking the key to what women want in a Christian man requires an honest look inward.
Pastor Matt Chandler calls out men on their responsibility to go all in at home.
Someday, someone will win the heart of your daughter. For now, dads, it has to be you.
If you’re a dad, you’ve got two main jobs when raising your kids. How are you doing at loving and protecting them?
The Industrial Revolution completely changed the way fathers engage with their kids, but these two tips will get us back on track.
Many guys today just go to church and check it off their to-do list. Jesus wants more for Christian men.
Ryan Lochte, Benedict Arnold, and Esau. Many men these days throw away a good name, a future, and even great wealth for something completely worthless.