Faith in Christ changes everything. It gives you a new attitude that’s not just for church, but for everyday life. The Christian life is all about surrender: coming to God on his terms, not your own. We’re not perfect as followers of Jesus, but we set our hearts toward God with a constant attitude of repentance.
- Watch the video together or invite someone to summarize the topic.
- What is your initial reaction to this video? Do you disagree with any of it? What jumped out at you?
- What are some signs that your “attitude” was against God before you became a Christian?
- What are some signs that your “attitude” is toward God as a Christian?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:10-11. Describe the difference between “worldly sorrow” and “godly sorrow”.
- Talk about the three things that help us to honor God in our everyday lives. Do you have all of those at work? Explain.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.