Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
You may have been born and raised on the gospel and biblical teaching, but do you really have a personal relationship with God?
- Make time for God.
- Get connected.
Jeremiah 29:13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.
See Also: Athletes, Christian Living, Just for Young Adults, Spiritual Growth
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What was your parents’ faith beliefs as you were growing up? How strongly did they encourage you to share in that same faith?
- Read Jeremiah 29:13. How does this verse encourage you?
- Can you think of a time when you personally felt very close to God? Explain.
- Is it easy or hard for you to make time to read the Bible and pray? How can you eliminate distractions from this?
- What are some ways that you are already getting connected in your church? What can you do to be more connected?
- Identify three of your strengths as a person. How can you use these strengths in the church setting to serve God and people?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Students 101 series.