Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Technology is billed as something that brings people together but it's actually having the opposite effect.
- Technology has created disconnection in the home. Even visionary Apple CEO Steve Jobs limited how much screen time his kids had at home.
- Choose to his the “off” switch. Create intentional, focused family times that are tech-free.
Proverbs 22:6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.
See Also: Entertainment, Parenting, Social Media, Technology
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- On a scale from 1-10, how much of a problem is technology in your home? Explain.
- How has technology affected your ability to connect as a family?
- What are some practical things you can do to create more meaningful interactions in your family?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.