Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
- A “testimony” is your personal story of how God has worked in your life.
- Testimonies are relatable, personal accounts that can bridge gaps to non-Christians for conversation.
- A lot of times it’s assumed that people raised Christian can’t have a testimony, but this isn’t true.
- The prodigal son parable isn’t just about the wasteful son who runs away, but the “good” son who stays behind. Both sons had lessons to learn and stories to share.
- All testimonies are different. You don’t have to be the “wasteful” son. How God works in your everyday life or how he saved you even while being raised in a Christian home can be a powerful story for someone out there.
- Don’t create a false rock bottom scenario. Be on the lookout for how God is working every day in your life.
Luke 15:31-32 His father said to him, ‘Look, dear son, you have always stayed by me, and everything I have is yours. We had to celebrate this happy day. For your brother was dead and has come back to life! He was lost, but now he is found!’