Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
Considering baptism? Congrats! But be sure to answer these three questions first.
- Have you trusted Jesus for salvation? (Romans 3:23.)
- Are you willing to go God’s way now?
- Who needs to be a part of this? (Romans 10:9-10.)
Romans 10:9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
See Also: Baptism
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- Have you trusted Jesus for salvation? If so, describe how it happened and what it means to you. If not, talk about this.
- Are you willing to go God’s way now? What do you think might change in the months ahead now that you’re a Christian?
- Who helped you to learn about Jesus? Will they be involved in your baptism?
- Read Romans 10:9. Are you ready to “openly declare” your faith? Who needs to hear about what Jesus has done for you? Will you invite them to your baptism?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.