Welcome to Alpine Church!
Alpine is a non-denominational Christian church in Utah, centered on Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible. Find general information about our church, including service times and locations, in the links below.About Our Services
Our services typically last an hour and include a few songs of worship, a time of prayer and a message from the Bible. Our kids and youth programs are integrated every week with our sermon, helping families pursue God together.
Times & Locations
5050 S 1275 W Riverdale UT
Services on Sundays @ 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm, and 6 pm.
254 W 2675 N, Layton, UT
Services on Saturday @ 5:30 pm and Sundays @ 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm.
4433 S 3100 W, Roy UT
Services on Sundays @ 9:30 am and 11:00 am.
Can’t make it to church? No problem! You can check out alpine.churchonline.org on Sundays every hour on the hour, and every other day at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 10:00 pm.
Kids & Youth
We have childcare (infants and toddlers) and Kids Church (preschool through 5th grade) available at every service. Browse our Kids Church curriculum – designed to help families start at church and take it home.Just for Youth
Our mid-week youth program for middle school and high school students is built around small groups and led by an awesome team of volunteers. Visit the Welcome Table at church for more details or browse our Youth curriculum.
Events & Reminders
Sign Up Here
Are you in a small group yet? They’re the best place to grow in your pursuit of God. CLICK HERE to sign up.Event Sign Up
Looking to sign up for an event at Alpine Church? CLICK HERE.Wedding Requests
Getting hitched? Fill out our Wedding Request Form to request a pastor and/or use of one of our campuses.
We’ve set up a simple, secure way for you to give online to Alpine Church. Go to secure site
Alpine Church Infoline: 801.392.8000
Mailing Addres: PO Box 843 Clearfield, UT 84089
Alpine Church Central Offices: 2564 Washington Blvd, Ogden
- Ashton Abbott | Worship Coordinator
- Ross Anderson | Teaching Pastor
- Steve Bennetsen| Teaching Pastor
- Melanie Creps| Administration
- Scott Creps | Teaching Pastor
- Joel Daily| Worship Coordinator
- Bryan Dwyer| Teaching Pastor
- Tracy Dwyer| Counseling Director
- Rex Griffin| Lead Pastor, West Haven
- Chad Hewitt | Lead Pastor, Logan
- Tom Koehler | Lead Pastor, Riverdale
- Rene Melendez | Lead Pastor, Latino
- Gerrod Van Engen | Lead Pastor, Layton
- Paula Van Engen | Finances
Group & Family Resources
The baptism of Jesus marks the beginning of Jesus’ public ministry. In this incredible account, we see begin to understand Jesus’ mission and purpose on the earth.
John the Baptist was one of the most important figures in the New Testament. His life teaches us much about a true pursuit of God.
Water baptism is a Christian tradition that dates all the way back to the time of Christ and the early Christian church. But what is it all about? Here are five things…
Pastor and author Timothy Keller debates the exclusivity of the Christian faith, defending the biblical idea that Jesus is the only way to God.
In this series we list some of the most important conversations from our library on the topic of Faith – from a biblical perspective. Take it one conversation at a time in any order you choose, and come back later for additional conversations as we add them to our library.
The first foundational truth for any pursuit of God is about how to get started in a relationship with him. The Bible teaches that it has everything to do with Jesus.
In this 6-lesson Kids Church series we’ll look at the life and times of Jesus Christ, right from the Bible!
In this 2-lesson Kids Church series we’re talking about how we were all made to connect – like Legos!
In this 2-lesson Kids Church series we’ll look at the New Testament book of Jude – and how God wants to keep us safe from lies.
In this 6-lesson youth series we look at some of the major events from the life of Jesus. We will see how Jesus’ life and mission affects us today.
In this 2-lesson series we’ll learn about real relationships. And we will see how humans are meant for connection like Legos.
In this 4-lesson series we look at the life of Joseph from the book of Genesis. Through looking at Joseph’s life, we will learn how the decisions you make today affect the person you’ll be in the future.
In this 2-lesson series we look at the forgotten book of the New Testament called Jude. Jude teaches us about the dangers we face in church, youth group, and life.
Jesus said more about money than almost any other topic, and he gave some simple tips in Luke 12 about how to know if you are putting money over God.
In this 2-lesson series from the ChaseGOD YouTube channel you’ll learn about why and how to abstain from porn as a Christian man.
Every man faces temptation. No exceptions. And if you’re a follower of Jesus, you have the ability to deal with it in a godly way, just like Jesus did. Let’s talk about how to do that.
POPULAR THIS WEEK
- 5 Reasons NOT to Watch “50 Shades of Grey” under Life Issues
- The LEGO Principle: 5 Reasons for Connecting under Relationships
- The LEGO Principle: 5 Keys to Connecting under Relationships
- The Book of Jude #1: Church, You Have a Problem under Bible Study
- The Book of Jude #2: Learning Spiritual Self-Defense under Bible Study
- The Book of Jude (Series) under Bible Study
- The LEGO Principle (Series) under Relationships
- The Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes under Bible Study
- The Baptism of Jesus under Bible Study
- 7 Signs That You Might Be Cheapening Grace under Life Issues
- Christian Basics: 5 Basic Facts About Water Baptism under Life Issues
- Lego Principle #1 – Kids Are Like Legos (Kids) under Relationships
- The Book of Jude #2: God Keeps Us Safe (Kids) under Bible Study
- Foundations Truth #1: How to Start a Pursuit of God under Life Issues
- Jesus: The Series (Series) under Investigating Faith