Welcome to Alpine Church!
Alpine is a non-denominational Christian church in Utah, centered on Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible. Find general information about our church, including service times and locations, in the links below.About Our Services
Our services typically last an hour and include a few songs of worship, a time of prayer and a message from the Bible. Our kids and youth programs are integrated every week with our sermon, helping families pursue God together.
Times & Locations
5050 S 1275 W Riverdale UT
Services on Sundays @ 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm, and 6 pm.
254 W 2675 N, Layton, UT
Services on Saturday @ 5:30 pm and Sundays @ 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm.
4433 S 3100 W, Roy UT
Services on Sundays @ 9:30 am and 11:00 am.
Can’t make it to church? No problem! You can check out alpine.churchonline.org on Sundays every hour on the hour, and every other day at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 10:00 pm.
Kids & Youth
We have childcare (infants and toddlers) and Kids Church (preschool through 5th grade) available at every service. Browse our Kids Church curriculum – designed to help families start at church and take it home.Just for Youth
Our mid-week youth program for middle school and high school students is built around small groups and led by an awesome team of volunteers. Visit the Welcome Table at church for more details or browse our Youth curriculum.
Events & Reminders
Sign Up Here
Are you in a small group yet? They’re the best place to grow in your pursuit of God. CLICK HERE to sign up.Event Sign Up
Looking to sign up for an event at Alpine Church? CLICK HERE.Wedding Requests
Getting hitched? Fill out our Wedding Request Form to request a pastor and/or use of one of our campuses.
We’ve set up a simple, secure way for you to give online to Alpine Church. Go to secure site
Alpine Church Infoline: 801.392.8000
Mailing Addres: PO Box 843 Clearfield, UT 84089
Alpine Church Central Offices: 2564 Washington Blvd, Ogden
- Ashton Abbott | Worship Coordinator
- Ross Anderson | Teaching Pastor
- Steve Bennetsen| Teaching Pastor
- Melanie Creps| Administration
- Scott Creps | Teaching Pastor
- Joel Daily| Worship Coordinator
- Bryan Dwyer| Teaching Pastor
- Tracy Dwyer| Counseling Director
- Rex Griffin| Lead Pastor, West Haven
- Chad Hewitt | Lead Pastor, Logan
- Tom Koehler | Lead Pastor, Riverdale
- Rene Melendez | Lead Pastor, Latino
- Gerrod Van Engen | Lead Pastor, Layton
- Paula Van Engen | Finances
Group & Family Resources
Jesus challenged the thinking of the religious establishment. In doing this, Jesus showed that God cares more about people than the rules.
No one likes a hypocrite. But what is a hypocrite? And how can we make sure that we aren’t hypocrites? We discuss this and more in this conversation.
The Pharisees were are group of very zealous Jewish leaders who took their faith very seriously. They believed that the way they would please God and make it to Heaven was by meticulously following a long list of religious rules and regulations.
Pastor and author Timothy Keller debates the exclusivity of the Christian faith, defending the biblical idea that Jesus is the only way to God.
In this series we list some of the most important conversations from our library on the topic of Faith – from a biblical perspective. Take it one conversation at a time in any order you choose, and come back later for additional conversations as we add them to our library.
In this 6-lesson Kids Church series we’ll look at the life and times of Jesus Christ, right from the Bible!
In this 2-lesson Kids Church series we’re talking about how we were all made to connect – like Legos!
In this 2-lesson Kids Church series we’ll look at the New Testament book of Jude – and how God wants to keep us safe from lies.
After you’ve learned the first truth of Foundations you’re ready to ask Jesus into your heart. Adults call this the “faith moment” – and it’s an important decision that changes a kid’s life forever.
The most important step to having a good life is to have a relationship with God. In this lesson, we explain how this is possible.
Jefferson Bethke talks through some dumb lyrics in today’s pop culture. Just remember: garbage in, garbage out.
God worked for six days and then he rested to create the world. This has an impact on how we should view the Christian work ethic.
In the book of Genesis, Joseph had to learn to deal with adversity. Through his experiences, we can learn how to deal with adversity in our own lives.
Whether with God, family, or work – it can be difficult to balance and manage your time as a leader. Here are 4 rules to remember…
Every man knows what they’re supposed to do, but few men know how to do it. The story of the warrior King David in the Old Testament gives us a clue.
Every man faces temptation. No exceptions. And if you’re a follower of Jesus, you have the ability to deal with it in a godly way, just like Jesus did. Let’s talk about how to do that.
Setting healthy boundaries with your in-laws is one of the most practical – and difficult – tasks for any couple. Here are a few simple tips…
How would the girls and women of the world be different if they really believed they are spoken for?
The story of Mary and Martha – and their interaction with Jesus on the day he visited – still has application for women today.
Women, if you’re serious about your pursuit of God you should think twice about heading out to the new movie “50 Shades of Grey” this weekend.
Living as a Christian is in many ways just like any other life. But there are a few basic habits that every Christian should know about and practice…
- 5 Reasons NOT to Watch “50 Shades of Grey” under News & Culture
- The Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes under Bible Study
- The LEGO Principle: 5 Reasons for Connecting under Life Issues
- The Baptism of Jesus under Bible Study
- The 3 Temptations of Jesus under Life Issues
- The LEGO Principle: 5 Keys to Connecting under Life Issues
- The Book of Jude #1: Church, You Have a Problem under Bible Study
- The Book of Jude #2: Learning Spiritual Self-Defense under Bible Study
- Foundations Truth #1: How to Start a Pursuit of God under Life Issues
- Christian Basics: 5 Basic Facts About Water Baptism under Life Issues
- 7 Signs That You Might Be Cheapening Grace under Life Issues
- Jesus Heals on the Sabbath under Bible Study
- Marriage Principle #1: Love Is a Choice, Not Just a Feeling under Marriage & Parenting
- Spiritual Warfare and the Armor of God under Life Issues
- Christian Basics: 5 Basic Habits for the Christian Life under Spiritual Growth
- Christian Basics: 5 Basic Doctrines Every Christian Believes under Doctrine & Theology
- Prayer: What? Why? When? Where? Who? under Spiritual Growth
- How to Set Up a Conversation for Groups or Mentoring under Groups & Mentoring
- Foundations Truth #2: How to Live as a Christian under Life Issues
- 4 Ways to Spot a False Teacher under Bible Study