Watch the video above and talk about it with a group or mentor. Learn more.
It is so easy to focus on the negative things in life. Discuss the positive things we often take for granted and how you can choose to be joyful.
- Counting our blessings.
- Enjoying God’s creation.
- Choosing positivity.
Isaiah 64:8 And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand.
See Also: Emotions, Joy, Just for Young Adults
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What triggers the most negativity in your life? What are some ways you can combat negativity with positivity?
- Read Isaiah 64:8. What does it mean to be made by the hand of God?
- What are some ways you can step back to enjoy creation in your life?
- With all of the turmoil in our world, how do we stay positive while staying informed?
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.
This is part of the Emotions 101 series.